FEMAG is an application software system for the electric machine design such as Permanent Magnet (PM), Reluctance and Synchronous Motors. It is managed by a graphical user interface, uses a relational database and bundles a number of calculation programs including FEMAG Classic, a finite-element calculation program for electro-magnetic fields.
The system can easily be adapted to different environments as all interfaces (user interface, calculation programs, database) are fully configurable by a simple scripting language. This configuration script is interpreted by Intens on startup.
The FEMAG cloud system consists of following services implemented as docker containers:
- web Authentication, Session Handling, Browser Communication (via HTTPS, Websockets), View Creation
- db Users, Components and Projects Repository with Approval and Configuration Management
- intens Session Manager with Data Pool, Process Control, UI-Layout
- api-gateway Calculation Programs Invocation
- femag FE-Model Creation, Field Calculation